Tuesday, January 10, 2012

50 Book Challenge

If I can manage to keep my Pinterest Addiction in check, one of my 2012 goals is to read fifty books. Here's a starter list:

1. The Watery Part Of The World, by Michael Parker
2. The Buddha In The Attic, by Julie Otsuka
3. Rules Of Civility, by Amor Towles
4.This Beautiful Life, by Helen Schulman
5.My Korean Deli: Risking It All For A Convenience Store, by Ben Ryder Howe
6. The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
7. The House At Riverton, by Kate Morton
8.Notes from Nethers: Growing Up In A Sixties Commune, by Sandra Lee Eugster
9.The Wise Woman, by Philippa Gregory
10. The Biography of Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
11. Hotel On The Corner of Bitter and Sweet, by Jamie Ford
12.The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak
13. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides
14.State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett
15. Catherine The Great, by Robert K. Massie
16.The Leftovers, by Tom Perrotta
17. There But For The, by Ali Smith
18. Blue Nights, by Joan Didion
19. The Sense Of An Ending, by Julian Barnes
20. We The Animals, by Justin Torres
21. Blind Sight, by Meg Howrey
22. The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain
23.Before I go To Sleep, by S.J. Watson


I'll save the remainder of my list for new books coming out, book club selections, suggestions,    and casual library browsing.


What's on your reading list for 2012?